Transition Week for me.
- My laptop is in the shop but it will be a clean start when it comes back with a new hard drive.
- I am upgrading my responsibilities and getting more organized for 2008. Growing up, maybe.
- I am pulling out of something dear to me but have not done it, nor informed the right people yet. so I cant tell you yet. Its really hard - like leaving a lover - and I am trying to do it well. Pray for me.
- Everything Must Change, by Brian McLaren. I want to hold off on my review of this book to check some things out to make sure i am on target with the issues that worry me. Sorry. I also don't have time for the conversation on the blogs on this topic since i am leaving tomorrow on a trip. Maybe next week.
- Debbie's pottery business has a name - but cant tell you that yet either.
- I can tell you this: Jake Bouma has a satirical post entitled "Everything I need to know I learned from the emerging church" and i told him i would blog it here.